I read my blog about what happened last time, and I got confused again. I looked at myself in the mirror, but it seems like what I saw was a different me.
It seems weird that these things are all happening. I'm not crazy; I'm not insane. This is just part of my world.
__________________
It's rainy today, and reminded me of the certain events that happened last time. I passed through Rain's house. Someone saw me peeking through the window.
"What is it?" a voice called.
"I'm looking for Rain..."
The woman was surprised. "Didn't he tell you? He went back to Manila yesterday."
"Why?"
"His sickness came back. He's weaker than ever." and then she continued sweeping.
"Can I know...why he's sick?"
The woman sighed. "He was born weak. But after last Tuesday, when he went back home, he became pale, and he collapsed."
With so much worry, I hurried home to ask my brother about this. He might know something..
I bumped onto someone.
His eyes glared at me. "Watch where you're going, you fool!!"
"I'm sorry!" I shrieked.
He stared at me for a while, and said, "You're cute."
I was shocked. "Thanks." I walked slowly to the gate. When I looked back, he was still staring at me. I closed the gate and ran inside the house.
"Why so nervous? Did something happen?" Klein told me.
"Nah.. It's nothing.... really." I said. "I'm going to ask something, brother."
"What?"
"If an elemental soul is taken from a person... will he become weak?"
My brother paused for a moment. "You didn't go to Rain's house, did you?"
I turned down. "I went there. He's in Manila right now."
"Yes, Kryz. If you take an elemental soul from a person, that person will become weak."
I became worried. "Then... I wonder if I can stop taking elemental souls, then-"
Klein banged the door. "No!!!"
I became quiet.
"You must take all elemental souls, Kryz. It's your responsibility as an Ultimate Mage."
I just nodded. "I'm sorry.."
He hugged me and said, "It's alright... Sorry if I banged the door." and then he went out.
Sunset. I went out for a walk. When I was about to turn to a street, there was a gang fight.
It was the guy earlier, the one who bluntly told me that I'm cute.
He was beating up certain guys. I bet he's a delinquent.
"Go Flare! Flare! Flare!" the audience shouted.
He had beaten all twenty guys while he's all alone. I was shocked with this, blood was on every corner.
With my fear, I tried to go back. But someone grabbed my arm.
"I just caught a cutie!" a guy said. "Look here!"
Everyone looked at me with scary eyes.
"Ah, it's you!" the delinquent said. "Release her, she's mine."
They released me.
"Sorry with the bloodiness. I'll send you home." he placed his arms around my waist. We walked home.
On the gate, he introduced himself. "I'm the top delinquent around here. My name is Flare."
My eyes widened. "Flare?"
He might have the Fire elemental soul...
[to be continued...]
No comments:
Post a Comment