I am somewhat new in this world. When I reached 18, I lost some of my memories from the past. Trying to remember some details, but the faces were blurred. Seems like I have a poor eyesight, but that wasn't the case.
I'm not a full human anymore. I knew my powers have awakened once the clock ticked to 12 midnight last October 31: The Halloween. Still, I tried to act normal. No one will believe me. I know no one will.
________________
The sun is shining brightly today. The soil is partially wet, as a sign of the rainy yesterday. As I was looking through the window, I saw a tall and handsome guy. He's walking while dribbling an orange ball. It became wet, I suppose, since it reflected the sunlight. It became shiny.
This guy - I saw him in the past. He was loitering around the house, I can sense it. But it was the past, so I'm not certain. I reached for the necklace my deceased dad had given me. It was a gold one, 1/2 " x 2" in size. I always wear it because I feel strong. I held it in my hands, and closed my eyes.
Blurry scenes appeared in my mind. Scene of a rainy day. Someone tripping over. I helped this kid. He looked at me. But he had no face. Why? Now the background's being blurred. Blurred and blurred until full darkness.
I opened my eyes and checked the time. 10:27am.
What should I do next? I peeked through the window again. It was the guy from before. My stepbrother opened the gate for him.So... they're friends, I suppose. They might play basketball at our backyard? There's a court there. My stepbrother looked at me and introduced me to that guy.
"Rain, this is my stepsister, Kryz." my stepbrother said.
Rain smiled, and replied, "You have a cute sister, Klein.."
I just smiled, and ran inside the house. I wasn't terrified, I was just surprised. No one has ever told me that I'm cute. They always tell me I'm a witch or a white lady because I was born on Halloween... unless I have forgotten someone from the past.
I sneaked through the backyard and watch them play. Klein, my older brother, is my father's son from a French lady, and I am my father's daughter from a Japanese woman. The reason why I'm living with my step brother right now, is that, our mothers were fighting to get my father's riches. Klein was 18 when our father died. I guess I was 16 then. Klein fought for our inheritance. So he brought me to this place to have a new life. He's 19 now and I'm 17. It has been a year.
I looked at the clear sky. I held on to my father's necklace. I want Rain, I said.
The next thing that happened was that, it rained so hard. Oh my, I wasn't referring to the precipitation. I was referring to that guy, Rain. We hurried inside the house. Rain said that he must go home. He bid goodbye to us.
Klein went to have a shower. I closed my eyes and the blurry scene became clear. It's the kid again. He tripped, and I helped him. He said thank you, and gave me a bottle of water. He said that it's magic, and someday it will have an effect in my life. I wasn't believing him, but I took it. I drank the water. He vanished.
I opened my eyes, seeing Klein in front of me.
"Are you sleepy?" he told me and looked worried. "Or maybe you felt sick because of the rain?"
"There are things I can't understand." I said.
He smiled. "Tell me and I will help you."
I told him about my 18th birthday, that I lost my memories, that my powers have awakened, that I was having blurred flashbacks, and such. I also told him about Rain.
He was quiet for a moment. He stared at me. "Because of your wish, you have truly awakened your abilities. You have started the Magic Revolution."
"What?" I didn't understand it. "What Magic Revolution, what the heck is that?"
"It's like a war for people who use true magic." and then he went serious. "You're the Ultimate Mage, Kryz. You're the only one who have the ability to end the revolution you started."
"How do I do that?"
"You must gather all the elemental souls. A while ago, you just got Rain, because you said you want him. It rained because you were blessed by The Water."
Rain is an elemental soul? What's happening...
Klein continued. "You have to get the others, too. Fire, Wind, Electricity, Nature and Supernatural."
I tried to connect the dots together. This necklace is maximizes my ability. The flashbacks can help me remember how I got these abilities.
"How did you know about all of this?" I asked him.
He sighed. "I am a mage, too." He smiled. "It runs in father's blood. Luckily, I'm not the chosen one. I hate responsibilities... err.. unless I have no choice, like how I took you from your mother and we went away. You trust me, right?"
Even if he's only my half-brother, of course I do. I nodded and smiled.
"I'll tell you something surprising someday, when the time is right. Just please don't push me away from you..." he went outside.
__________________________
I never felt this confused before. I hurried to my room and turned on my computer.
Playing games - the best hobby ever.. Trying to forget everything that happened today.
[to be continued...]
No comments:
Post a Comment